Sunday, October 24, 2004

First Paul Crouch, now Paul Cain

I said the other day that I wished the Lord spoke to me in an audible voice, with handwriting on the wall as backup. But, at this time in my life, I have found that He often has me notice patterns that I come across, which I sometimes find in hindsight that He has led me to. It can all be very sketchy at times, and I am far from trusting Him whenever I come across something that may be from Him.

Well, I have been wondering why I have been "obsessing" about Paul Crouch and his alleged homosexual affair, having blogged about that so many times recently. Now, I notice that Paul Cain, another TBN-style, Christian "giant", is having problems with homosexual sin. I'll just note it for now, and make it a matter of prayer. But I admit, my spiritual curiousity is piqued.