Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Welcome Bush verse Kerry searchers

The first time it happened I chuckled. The next time I said, Wow, what a coincidence. Every time it has happened since...well, that's a trend. Almost every day I seem to get a visitor who arrived here by trying to search "Bush verse Kerry." So I went to MSN search and there I am at number 2. So, welcome to you if you got here that way.

If you are wondering whom to vote for amongst those 2. Go for Bush. Squelching Islamofascism, gay marriage, and abortion are my big 3 issues and Bush is on the right side of them all. Kerry has been on both sides of every issue for 20 years, so you don't quite know what you'll get. If you are looking for other alternatives, try searching 'Nader verse Peroutka.' Maybe that'll send you to a nice Constitution party website.

If you want more info on the election from blogs: Hugh Hewitt is good, maybe Powerline, or blogsforbush. That will get you started. God bless you in your internet travels. BTW, I have found an online dictionary that is really helpful.