Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Daschle sues Thune night before election in SD

I am glued to the monitor, hitting refresh...and the updates aren't coming fast enough. Tom Daschle is in court right now in South Dakota suing John Thune, with a blogger live-blogging it from the courtroom...Very interesting stuff. That is truly an excellent use of blogging.

Still awaiting results here at 1:31am CST

So while I am awaiting the judges decision on Daschle's desperate lawsuit, I'll make my prediction on the battleground states. The other day I said I thought it would be Bush over Kerry, 53-46 in the popular vote; and 310-228 in the electoral college. So here's the battleground breakdown to get to 310:

Bush Wins - FL, OH, IA, WI, MN, NM, NV, CO, WV, AR, HI
Kerry Wins - PA, MI, NH, OR, NJ

Although I am having doubts the last few days about MN going for Bush.